This ultra-compact monoblock amplifier employs our high-speed NexD™ switching design to achieve unprecedented efficiency and amazing power output for its size. It is small enough to fit in the tightest space applications, including motorcycles and ATV’s (in a weather-tight compartment).
Targeted specifically for subwoofer applications, the XD300/1v2 includes a variable slope low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz.
The XD300/1v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's level can be directly controlled from the driver's seat.
This amplifier features a black powder-coat finish and a gasketed, brushed aluminum cover for the controls.
This tiny amplifier packs a serious full-range punch, delivering a staggering 100 watts per channel into 2 ohms (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
The XD200/2v2 includes a 12 dB / octave filter which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz.
Some might just see a small amplifier... But, for those who appreciate great audio, XD's reveal something huge.
- 75W RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms
- 200W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
- NexDâ¢ Ultra-High Speed Class D
- 174 mm x 180 mm x 52 mm
- Inputs: RCA - One Stereo Pair
- Speaker output connections: Accept up to 12 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- 12dB/octave Butterworth with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz
- Configurable as Low-Pass or High-Pass
- Rated Power 14.4 V Stereo: 75W RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms / 100W RMS x 2 @ 2 ohms
- Rated Power 14.4 V Bridged: 150W RMS x 1 @ 8 ohms / 200W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
- Rated Power 12.5 V Stereo: 60W RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms / 90W RMS x 2 @ 2 ohms
- Rated Power 12.5 V Bridged: 120W RMS x 1 @ 8 ohms / 180W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
- THD at Rated Power:
- S/N Ratio: >104 dB referred to rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- S/N Ratio: >84 dB referred to 1W (A-weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 4 ohms per ch./ 50 Hz
- Damping Factor: >75 @ 2 ohms per ch. / 50 Hz
- Input Range: 100mV - 4V RMS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.85 in. x 7.09 in. x 2.05 in. 174 mm x 180 mm x 52 mm
We are committed to becoming a great information resource for the UK car audio consumer. If you require further advice with your product choice we have a number of options for you...
Submit an enquiry directly to our Customer Services and Technical guys. Our team are on constant standby and we pride ourselves on dealing with product enquiries quickly and efficiently.
Just give us a call....it's that simple. Contact our friendly team on 0208 561 3427
As part of our ongoing commitment to customer service we help support 'Talk Audio' the UK's largest online car audio community with over four million posts from 30,000 registered users. Viewing and posting messages on the Talk Audio Forum is a great way to get opinions from the end-users themselves and help you in making an informed purchase.