Amazingly small in size, but huge in audio performance, the JL Audio XD amplifiers are the perfect solution for space-conscious installations or for anyone seeking affordable excellence in a mobile amplifier.
JL Audio's exclusive NexDâ„¢ switching technology achieves total amplifier efficiencies exceeding 80%, which means far less heat and less strain on your vehicle's electrical system than a conventional large amplifier. This efficiency advantage, combined with state-of-the-art microelectronic components allows us to use very compact unitary cast alloy heat sinks. As with their more expensive HD siblings, XD's also deploy JL's Advanced Thermal Rollback System to completely eliminate annoying thermal shut-down events.
Beneath every XD's removable control cover, you will find studio-grade signal processing with fully variable crossover filters. Also included are our noise-killing, highly flexible differential-balanced inputs with remote level control capabilities via the HD-RLC remote level control (optional).
Some might just see a small amplifier... But, for those who appreciate great audio, XD's reveal something huge.
- 75W RMS x 6 @ 4 ohms
- 200W RMS x 3 @ 4 ohms
- NexDâ„¢ Ultra-High Speed Class D
- Dimensions: 260 mm x 180 mm x 52 mm
- Inputs: For superior noise immunity, RCA jack inputs
- Speaker output connections: Accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- 12dB/octave Butterworth with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz
- Configurable as Low-Pass or High-Pass
- Rated Power 14.4 V Stereo: 75W RMS x 6 @ 4 ohms / 100W RMS x 6 @ 2 ohms
- Rated Power 14.4 V Bridged: 150W RMS x 3 @ 8 ohms / 200W RMS x 3 @ 4 ohms
- Rated Power 12.5 V Stereo: 60W RMS x 6 @ 4 ohms / 90W RMS x 6 @ 2 ohms
- Rated Power 12.5 V Bridged: 120W RMS x 3 @ 8 ohms / 180W RMS x 3 @ 4 ohms
- THD at Rated Power: <1% THD, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- S/N Ratio: >104 dB referred to rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- S/N Ratio: >84 dB referred to 1W (A-weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 4 ohms per ch./ 50 Hz
- Damping Factor: >75 @ 2 ohm per ch. / 50 Hz
- Input Range: 100mV - 4V RMS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.23 in. x 7.09 in. x 2.05 in.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 260 mm x 180 mm x 52 mm